Skip to main content

My First Learning Game with Godot 3

i never coding with any language program before and my native language it's not English, its hard so i actually learn from youtube and i dunno it's tutorial for godot 2 damnn, (learning link youtube)

so i convert Godot 2 to Godot 3 without knowledge at all.. 3 weeks without enough sleep it's hard.. haha it's fun because i want to learn how to make a game (because i am so poor hehe :) )

and try to export to android why android? in my country have so many androids not ios we poor country haha :D try to compile my self every day, first try not work, >_< i dunno why is not working, and then in the end, because my language hard to understand just simply forgot to put the module inside source Godot hahaha :D

here my learning first game is not about the game is about how you can make this so, i can use this learning to make other game, even i have source code i even don't understand it because i never learn to code before :D haha



tada... lol
keep spirit for who you want a game with Godot


if I open the export service Godot 3 or 2, for 5$ with paypal, do you accept it? for someone lazy hehe

if yes you can contact me in here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Journal blog

Here Maybe my First Portfolio maybe :D haha I try to make my journal in here to become game Developer still a newbie... Currently, now I try to make a game with Godot Engine is all simple way I am understood so I actually super beginner I just understand the basic math and logic, haha and my Family so Poor so try to make money in Lazy Way (I am so Faking Lazy) When Unity Engine came out i try to make simple and then I still Confused how to coding in Unity Engine so I leave at that moment, now i try to make a game again with Godot Engine So Why Godot Engine, first I dunno when Godot Engine Come out, so I Try To Make Goal when my game publishing, and I Focus on Mobile Game especially Android Game, (easy way to make money hahaha), When I see Godot engine and try it Tutorial on Youtube From HeartBeast  (he good at explaining for beginner like me) is Easy to understand that, I Try to in Unity Game, maybe I do not understand that engine coding work maybe that's way I give